23. (A) They considered her lazy.
(B) They saw something they had never seen.
(C) They considered her foolish.
(D) They saw something familiar to them.
24. (A) The silk T-shirt in white color.
(B) The cotton T-shirt with a slogan or picture.
(C) The nylon T-shirt worn on playground.
(D) The wool T-shirt worn for work.
25. (A) T-shirts feel soft and wash well.
(B) T-shirts are smart ad comfortable.
(C) T-shirts go well with trousers.
(D) T-shirts are suitable for evening wear.
26. (A) New technology is being employed.
(B) Advertisements are being widely used.
(C) New designs are being adopted.
(D) More synthetic materials are being introduced.
27. (A) For protection against other animals.
(B) For protection against other dogs.
(C) Just for fun.
(D) For the purpose of guarding the house.
28. (A) Because they did not eat other animals.
(B) Because they were useful for protection.
(C) Because they were good hunters.
(D) Because they always obeyed their masters.
29. (A) For companionship.
(B) For amusement.
(C) For protection against robbery.
(D) For hunting.
30. (A) The city can be a lonely place.
(B) Life in the west can be very dangerous.
(C) People in the west are fond of animals.
(D) The dog is a useful and friendly animal.