来源：网络 发布时间：2014-05-16 作者：
1. I hear that Mitchell turned down that job. Well the hours were convenient but she wouldn’t be able to make ends meet.
2. The committee finally reached a decision, and I couldn’t have hoped for a better outcome. Everybody says they haven’t seen me like this for weeks.
3. I do understand your problem. It’s not easy for me to deal with it right away but I’ll certainly try as soon as possible.
4. Being a sales representative is harder than you think. Last week I was in Washington, and before that in New York. Next week I have to go to Chicago.
5. I’m getting used to a lot of things at my new job. But I wish the manager would give me some feedback.
6. According to some researchers, men who eat cooked tomatoes 2-3 times a week have up to a 50% reduction in their risk of developing prostate cancer.
7. Despite her success in designing an adventure game series, which had won numerous praises from fans and critics, Jane Jansen considers herself at heart, a writer and a novelist.
8. China is now the third largest producer of films in the world. However, most of the revenue generated was from a handful of the movies produced.
9. If you lost 2% of your body weight in water, the performance level of your brain may start to weaken. Another 4% may leave in feeling dizzy.
10. Since it is a big order, I accept your price of $30. However it’s a very special price and it leaves us little profit.
2013年3月上海中级口译听力真题Statements 部分没有出现难词，总体难度不高。但是在做题过程中要注意固定搭配、转折、虚拟语气的表达以及对数字的敏感程度。例如Statement1中turn down, 在这里就表示reject；Statement 6和9中就出现了不少数字，每个数字针对哪项内容是需要格外注意的。