来源：网络 发布时间：2015-01-26 作者：上外培训网
Part C: Listening and Translation
1. Sentence Translation
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear 5 sentences in English. You will hear the sentences ONLY ONCE. After you have heard each sentence, translate it into Chinese and write your version in the corresponding space in your ANSWER BOOKLET.
2. Passage Translation
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear 2 passages in English. You will hear the passages ONLY ONCE. After you have heard each passage, translate it into Chinese and write your version in the corresponding space in your ANSWER BOOKLET. You may take notes while you are listening.
Listening and Translation答案与评析
1. Workers who can still demonstrate their capacity to carry out their work should not be asked to retire, simply because they have reached a certain age.
2. We had only expected around 20 people to apply for that post, but twice as many showed up. So we had to work overnight for the arrangement of interviews.
3. Many American companies now understand that they must study Chinese laws, trade practices and culture in order to be more effective in doing business with their new trading parnters.
4. Not long ago, people were still arguing over whether or not climate change was actually taking place. Now there is broad consensus that it is happening, and that human activities are largely to blame.
5. It is known that human intelligence is attributable to both heredity and environment, but the genetic factors are more important than the environmental ones.
第三句中出现了列举，新东方课堂上特地强调过列举的重要性，不管是哪种词性都必须笔记，所以考生必须记下句中的Chinese laws, trade practices and culture。
1. I think examinations are much better than homework. I prefer having exams at the end of a school year to doing homework every week. For me, the problem with homework is that the pressure is on you all the time, and everything you do counts towards your final result. With examinations you can work really hard only in the final stages. I also like to get up early and go through my notes on the day of the exam. That way, everything is fresh in my mind.
2. Listening is one of the things we do most. Yet listening isn't easy. First we are surrounded by noise，people talking or shouting, the sound of traffic, or the roar of airplanes overhead, which makes any listening job a challenge. Second, we often don't seem to remember even when we do listen. By the time the speaker has finished a 10-minutes' speech, the average person has already forgotten half of what was said. Within 48 hours, another 50% has been forgotten. In other words, we quickly forget nearly all of what we hear.
第一篇段落听译中，每句话都不是很难，考生关键要记下关键字，比如第一句可以记成“exam > hmw”(将homework去元音缩写成hmw，这是新东方课堂上讲过的缩写原则第一条)，第二行对应第一行的笔记位置，分别在“exam”和“hmw”下记下第二句的关键字“end”和“every wk”(将week用取头尾的方式缩写成wk，这是新东方课堂上讲过的缩写原则第二条)。往下继续牢记课堂上讲的“一句一行”的原则，记录每句的关键字。