来源：网络 发布时间：2015-02-03 作者：上外培训网
Part B: Listening Comprehension
Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear several short statements. These statements will be spoken ONLY ONCE, and you will not find them written on the paper; so you must listen carefully. When you hear a statement, read the answer choices and decide which one is closest in meaning to the statement you have heard. Then write the letter of the answer you have chosen in the corresponding space in your ANSWER BOOKLET.
1. (A) I have finished my lunch.
(B) I can't wait to make the phone call.
(C) I have to stay in the office.
(D) I don't like to eat in the cafeteria.
2. (A) Someone from the housing office will fix the toilet.
(B) Peter will phone the housing office for you.
(C) You can fix the toilet in the bathroom by yourself.
(D) Peter will repair the toilet in the bathroom.
3. (A) Individuals good at conversations may find it hard to make their first speech before a large audience.
(B) Students trained for their first public speeches should be given lessons in a conversational setting.
(C) The future of those people afraid of giving a public speech lies in the training of making wonderful conversations.
(D) Most individuals prefer to make a public speech in a conversational setting with an attentive audience.
4. (A) The trees are being cut down.
(B) The trees are blocking my view.
(C) The trees grow better around the office.
(D) The trees help cool my office.
5. (A) Everyone wants to attend to this school, as it is a private institution.
(B) It is impossible for you to keep to your own in this boarding school.
(C) We all get along very well in this boarding school, as if of close friends.
(D) It is not important to step into other people's affairs here at this school.
6. (A) Thirty percent of the German population can receive college education.
(B) American students enjoy a very high rate of admission to college in the world.
(C) Comparatively speaking, there are more British people than the French attending college.
(D) American college students are envied by 60% of high school graduates around the world.
7. (A) We should adopt a 4-year term for the directors and chairman.
(B) The term of the directors and chairman will be decided in four years.
(C) The term of the directors and chairman turns out to be 2 years.
(D) It's reasonable to make policies of continuity and stability for the company.
8. (A) No government or theory can alone cope with the complexities of the global economy.
(B) No government can understand the theory of the global economy because of its complexities.
(C) World War II has made the global economy more complex to be explained in terms of traditional economic theories.
(D) Our government must frame a new theory so as to control the development of the global economy.
9. (A) Children should be responsible for most of the fire deaths in America.
(B) Adults load the houses with too much stuff, which is easy to catch fire.
(C) Nineteen percent of the fires are attributed to children playing with matches.
(D) Adults should exercise more and stricter precautions against fires.
10. (A) If you are hungry, you'd better go to the nearest supermarket.
(B) Few American consumers would choose to go shopping in Wal-Mart.
(C) In 2006, shopping over the Internet rose by 28 percent.
(D) In 2005, about $14 billion of goods were bought over the Internet.
Part B: Listening Comprehension