来源：网络 发布时间：2015-02-04 作者：上外培训网
19. (A) They are dominating.
(B) They are not respectable.
(C) The are persuasive.
(D) They are very helpful.
20. (A) Because she takes up a part-time job.
(B) Because she works with the government.
(C) Because she has a government grant.
(D) Because she stays with her friend.
21. (A) He is sometimes not on good terms with his parents.
(B) He wants to have control over his parents.
(C) He and his parents are not fond of each other.
(D) He and his parents have different views about family life.
22. (A) After saving up enough money.
(B) Through a lot of persuasion.
(C) By his outstanding performance at school.
(D) With the sympathy and interference from his parents.
23. (A) You should be absent from work for 2 weeks before you hand in your resignation.
(B) You should submit your resignation at least 2 weeks before you leave.
(C) You should avoid having an exit interview with your immediate supervisor.
(D) You should first settle all your personnel items with the personnel manager.
24. (A) Medical insurance and retirement funds.
(B) Unpaid overtime compensations and unsettled debts.
(C) Replacement for your post and a raise of your salary.
(D) fringe benefits and family allowance.
25. (A) To help you reconsider your decision to resign.
(B) To allow more time for the authority's approval.
(C) To keep the schoolwork from being seriously affected.
(D) To make it easier for the students to accept a new teacher.
26. (A) When you just have a raise in salary.
(B) When you have found a better job.
(C) When you are the only one to leave.
(D) When you are asked to resign.
27. (A) It is very mild.
(B) It is warm.
(C) It is snowy.
(D) It is overcast.
28. (A) She is creative and practical.
(B) She is diligent and efficient.
(C) She is professional and competitive.
(D) She is determined and experienced.
29. (A) Secretary.
(D) Chief Consultant.
30. (A) Because she likes the city's mild climate that is beneficial to her health.
(B) Because she loves to work with young people and share her experience.
(C) Because she does not have the required certificate in business management.
(D) Because she does not think that she has earned quite enough from her previous job.