来源：网络 发布时间：2015-02-10 作者：上外培训网
23. (A) That of a creator. (B) That of a re-creator.
(C) That of a receiver. (D) That of a performer.
24. (A) Because we need to concentrate for our quiet thought.
(B) Because we want to give full attention to the driving.
(C) Because we try to avoid being caught by the patrolling police.
(D) Because we intend to be as casual as possible in the driving.
25. (A) In the elevator. (B) In the car.
(C) In the bathroom. (D) In the church.
26. (A) By perceptive and analytical listening.
(B) By taking a sonic bath.
(C) By attending classical concerts.
(D) By listening to an emotional piece of music.
27. (A) His grandfather’s house. (B) His parents’ remarks.
(C) A magazine. (D) A coursebook.
28. (A) Enjoying visiting zoos. (B) Driving a car.
(C) Making money. (D) Taking kids to a museum.
29. (A) It died a few years ago. (B) It killed several tourists.
(C) It is only a legend. (D) It is a living dinosaur.
30. (A) No one has provided an accurate description of the animal.
(B) No dead bodies of the animal have ever been found.
(C) There are only 500 species living in Loch Ness.
(D) The lake is not deep enough for such a huge animal.